Susie serves Austin and Central Texas, as a Seller Representative Specialist and Senior Real Estate Specialist; she is an excellent communicator, negotiator and marketer, and also once an Accredited Staging Professional. Susie knows how best to get your property ready to list and sell.
Accreditations: GRI designation from the Graduate REALTOR®, Member of the Austin Board of REALTORS®, The Texas Association of REALTORS® & The National Association of REALTORS®
Specialized skill sets: Has held the Accredited Staging Professional (ASP) designation and can offer great suggestions for owners on how best to get their property ready to sell. Also a designated Seller Representative Specialist, a Senior Real Estate Specialist and completed all education for Resort & Second-Home Markets specialization.
Education: Communications Degree from the University of Texas at Austin, Advertising major with a Marketing / Management Double Minor
Areas serviced: Central Texas Area
"I am a Seller's Specialist with the professional experience, education, and strategies to deliver the perfect plan for my clients. When it comes to service, my goal is to exceed every expectation that you have for me."
Meet Susie Rogers
Decades ago, as a teen moving to Austin for UT, Susie knew she wanted to make Austin her “home-for-life!” Her perspective on Austin and the growth in the area is incredible and over the many years, she’s gathered vast experience in and a true passion for extraordinary customer service!
Susie’s more than qualified to handle all your real estate needs. If you are moving to Texas — especially to the Austin area, work with someone who has lived in Austin and Central Texas for decades!
Susie values relationships and looks forward to assisting her clients in a way that not just exceeds every expectation — but that truly blesses them. She has worked with many of her clients for more than a decade and in multiple transactions for themselves, their family and friends.
She looks forward to teaming with you to put everything together, working in such a professional way as to get the job done and done quickly!
- For 12 years, Susie has been a current member of the Austin Board of REALTORS®, The Texas Association of REALTORS® & The National Association of REALTORS® and she is also a past member of The Williamson County Association of REALTORS® & Highland Lakes Association of REALTORS®.
- She holds the prestigious GRI designation from the Graduate REALTOR® Institute, earning respect from all while demonstrating commitment to advancing knowledge in many aspects of the real estate profession. She has also held the Accredited Staging Professional (ASP) designation and can offer great suggestions for owners on how best to get their property ready to sell. She is also a designated Seller Representative Specialist, a Senior Real Estate Specialist and completed all education for Resort & Second-Home Markets specialization.
- Susie is an excellent communicator and negotiator. She holds a Communications Degree from the University of Texas at Austin, Advertising major with a Marketing/Management Double Minor. Years of experience in advertising and marketing benefit sellers!
- She has more than 45 years of experience in Austin as a Customer Service Professional with backgrounds in worldwide travel planning, specializing in deluxe, leisure groups, broadcast incentive and home sales incentive groups, plus more than 15 years of experience as a Communications & Marketing Specialist for various churches and vocational ministries.
- She is a Real Estate investor, herself. The University of Texas at Austin/Central Austin area and the Highland Lakes region of Central Texas have been additional specialties.
CONTACT SUSIE TODAY
Call her at (512) 659-2400 or fill out the form below and I will respond ASAP.
“Tina was wonderful to work with, she took all my wants into consideration before showing me a place. If I was to sell my place and buy another one I would differently ask Tina to help me again. I would also recommend her to my friends.”
“Terrific experience working with Tina throughout the process of buying our new home. Her responsiveness, follow-through and experience served us very well throughout the search and transaction process.”
“Tina Couch provides superior customer focus and support. Her knowledge and know how stands apart from the others. She epitomizes integrity, energy and hard work in every detail from customer needs, property search, contract execution to closing. What a fantastic experience!”
~JEANETTE AND TED
“Tina was great at figuring out our needs as we went through the process of looking for a house. Once we found our house, she was proactive in getting everything started and with follow through in all areas of the process from beginning to end. I would definitely recommend Tina to friends and family.”
“Tina is a real pro, detailed oriented, very knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with! Great Realtor, I highly recommend!!”